Vienna, the capital of Austria and one of the most elegant cities in Europe, is a must-visit any time of the year. Apart from art and architecture, the city offers many unique experiences, such as its famed coffeehouse culture, magical Christmas markets and vineyard hopping in the city itself. Ride a giant Ferris wheel or go cycling in the woods–Green Vienna beckons one and all. Due to its central location in Europe, Vienna is a very popular destination for visitors from all over the world. With more than 1.8 million inhabitants, Vienna is the most populous city in Austria. Compared to Berlin, it even has more hours of sunshine, which is probably due to Vienna’s more southern location. According to the “Innovation Cities Global Index”, Vienna is after London and San Francisco one of the most innovative cities in the world.
WHY TO VISIT THIS DESTINATION
- all year round destination
- unique experience – history, culture and architecture
- perfect flight connections and times – 45mins
- train connection – direct train from Prague – 4hrs
- favourite MICE destination
- Vienna combines nature and city living
- Classical Music in the spotlight, like nowhere else in the world
- Vienna is the city with highest quality of living in the world
ACCOMODATION IN VIENNA:
Hilton Vienna ***** Combining a magnificent location in the heart of the city with great amenities and services, Hilton Vienna is the place to stay when visiting the Austrian capital. Walk to all of the main attractions with ease and reach the international airport in only 16 minutes via direct link.
Another accomodation tip: Fleming’s Selection Hotel Wien-City
- City guided walking tour
- Vienna City Segway tour / Vienna City Bike tour
- Classical concert of Mozart and other famous musicians – Viennese Philharmonic, Viennese National Opera or Vienna Symphonic Orchestra
- Vienna’s a horse-drawn carriage and most famous squares
- Schönbrunn Palace, where Emperor Franz and his Empress Sisi once resided
- Vienna Evening Sightseeing Cruise with Dinner
- Vienna Coffee-Tasting Experience at Café Museum and the Augarten Porcelain Factory
Duration 55minuts from Prague. Austria Airlines 5 times a day. Prices start from 200EUR per person.