Milan is attractive and charming with a vibe that balances old-world romance and history with urban grit and cosmopolitanism. Plus, it is surrounded by some of central Europe’s most beautiful countryside. From the architecture to the food, discover what gives Milan its unique character in our list of reasons to visit the city. Milan is best known as the Italian fashion capital thanks to it’s historic fashion houses, and the four yearly fashion weeks. But, it has so much more to offer; quaint little streets, great shopping and more hidden gems.
WHY TO VISIT THIS DESTINATION
- low cost airlines flying very often for very low prices
- cultural experience – historical centre
- Fashion city and shopping experience
- adrenaline experience – Lake Maggiore zippline
- attractions – Milan Duomo and Terraces
- original cooking lessons with best Italian chefs
ACCOMODATION IN MILAN:
Brunelleschi Hotel **** Located 300 m from Milan Cathedral, Brunelleschi Hotel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
Piccolo Theater is half a kilometer from Brunelleschi Hotel, and Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper is 1.1 km away.
In this area you can shop ’til you drop for popular brands like H&M, Zara, Nike, Gucci, Hermès.
From Milan Malpensa Airport – 55min.
Another accomodation tip: Worldhotel Cristoforo Colombo ****
- Visit of Lake Maggiore and stunning boat cruise
- Casa Ferrari
- Milan Segway Tour
- Duomo Cathedral and Terraces Guided Tour
- Creative Cooking Workshops
- Aadrenaline experience – Lake Maggiore zippline
Duration 1:30minuts from Prague, Ryanair, EasyJet, Wizz Air, Czech Airlines – several times a day. Prices start from 65EUR per person.