Southern Dalmatia possesses one of Europe’s most dramatic shorelines, as the stark, grey wall of the coastal mountains sweeps down towards a lush seaboard ribbon dotted with palm trees and olive plantations. It is one of the most urbanized parts of the Adriatic coast, with suburban Split creeping earnestly along the shore in both directions, and the resorts of the Makarska Riviera strung together towards the south. However it is also home to antiquated villages and harsh natural wildernesses, which can often be found just a few minutes’ walk uphill from the coastal strip.
Dubrovnik, one of the most beautiful towns in Europe, is surrounded by ramparts that were first built in the 16th century, with churches, palaces, monuments, monasteries and museums that could take a year to discover. But Dubrovnik is far from being a museum city. Inside the old towns ramparts about 5000 people have their homes.
WHY TO VISIT THIS DESTINATION
- very popular MICE destination for Western Europe nations
- unique experience – history, culture and architecture
- direct flight connections – 1:45mins
- walkable distance to get anywhere in Dubrovnik
- attractive beach location
- interesting outdoor activities
- sailing and island hopping experience
ACCOMODATION IN DUBROVNIK:
HOTEL EXCELSIOR ***** Located just 5 minutes’ walk from Dubrovnik’s Old Town, this seafront 5-star hotel is a local landmark. It offers a luxurious 850 m² spa, its own private beach and 4 restaurants. Hotel Excelsior offers elegant rooms with modern amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and pay TV. They are decorated with original artwork by well-known Croatian artists and most rooms offer a view of the Adriatic Sea. The wellness area includes a fresh water indoor pool, 2 hot tubs and saunas. The spa provides direct access to the private beach. Dalmatian and international specialities are served at the Abakus Piano Bar & Restaurant. Fresh seafood and fine wines can be enjoyed at The Thai Table and the Prora Beach Restaurant. All restaurants have a view of the sea.
Dubrovnik´s Airport is a 30-minute drive.
- Guided Tour of Dubrovnik City Centre and Cable Car Ride
- Abseiling The City Walls Of Dubrovnik
- Sea Kayaking and Lokrum Island visit
- Water activities on the beach – SUP boarding, sea kayaking, Jet Ski Yamaha,speed boats, try scuba diving
- Dubrovnik Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Guided Biking Tours
Duration 1:40minuts from Prague. Czech Airlines, Smartwings every day. Prices start from 192EUR per person.