Dubai’s unique attraction is that it brings together in a single, accessible location the comforts and convenience of the western world with adventure of Arabia – from the bustling souks to the majestic desert. An exotic destination with a cosmopolitan lifestyle, Dubai has the right mix to make it the ideal solution for the incentive travel planner. The diversity of the pulsing city has changed in recent years from a less known travel destination to a world recognized and famous cosmopolitan city.
WHY TO VISIT THIS DESTINATION
- unique experience
- expansive destination for private visit with family
- there is 1,000km of beaches to enjoy
- Dubai is a politically stable environment and a safe city for citizens, residents and visitors alike. According to Interpol, Dubai is one of the safest cities in the world in terms of crimes and health, making it a reassuring ground for all.
- Dubai has the most impressive skyline in the world
- unblievable number of activities suitable for MICE Events
- It’s a multi-cultural melting pot
ACCOMODATION IN DUBAI:
MADINAT JUMEIRAH RESORT ***** Set across its own private beach, Madinat Jumeirah Resort is an authentic recreation of ancient Arabia, capturing the natural beauty of the region. Madinat Jumeirah comprises three grand hotels and features over 50 restaurants and bars, conference and banqueting facilities. The facilities are interconnected by 3 kilometres of waterways and landscaped gardens. The resort also provides extensive leisure and health facilities including Talise Spa and Talise Fitness, as well as Souk Madinat Jumeirah, a traditional retail and dining experience showcasing the best of Arabia.
Located 25 minutes away from Dubai International Airport, Madinat Jumeirah is situated conveniently for access to Dubai Media City, Dubai Internet City, the Palm Jumeirah and Dubai Marina. A complimentary shuttle bus service is available to all guests to the mall and metro station.
- DESERT SAFARI, DUNE DRIVING AND SANDBOARDING
- VISIT OF BURJ KHALIFA
- WILD WADI – THE WATER PARK EXPERIENCE
- SKI DUBAI EXPERIENCE IN SUMMER
- ARABIC COOKING CLASSES
- CRUISES BY TRADITIONAL WOODEN DHOW OR MODERN CABIN CRUISER ON THE DUBAI CREEK AND INTO THE GULF
Duration 3hrs from Prague with 1 stopover in Vienna, Austria Airlines, every day. Prices start from 290EUR per person.
- The best time to travel is between mid October and the end of April. At that time the temperatures are more comfortable and you can spend more time outdoors.
- Be flexible with your dates and don’t lock them in until you have given your incentive travel planner an opportunity to confirm availability of hotels and attractions. It would be a shame to lose out on an incredible location that could be available if your dates were more flexible.
- Plan your familiarization trip and incentive travel well in advance. Hotels and attractions get sold out well in advance.
- If you delay, you will have less choice and pay top dollar.
- It is useful to add an extra day to your group’s itinerary so that you can have a chance to explore the heritage section and get a sense of Dubai’s rich history and culture.
- Definitely forbidden – not to bring any banned substances. Remember that some drugs that are over the counter in other countries are controlled substances in UAE. It is always best to check ahead of time and to carry your prescription and the original container.
- Remember that you are travelling to a Muslim country and that it is important to respect the values of the society. So, dress modestly, avoid public displays of affection and don’t abuse alcohol.
- 15-16th May – 15-16th June – Ramadan – month of fasting in UAE = entertainment restrictions!!!