Located 30 kilometres west of Lisbon and delimited by the Atlantic Ocean to the south and west, Cascais is a popular and pleasant vacation spot for tourists that has managed to retain much of its original charm. Cascais offers visitors a mix of historical culture, wonderful beaches, natural areas and a vast array of biodiversity to explore and enjoy.
With a wide range of facilities and prime sporting locations, Cascais has the right climate for an enjoyable stay with lots of sunshine and a steady breeze blowing throughout the whole year, offering ideal conditions for lovers of all sports.
- Private Catamaran coastline cruise to Lisbon
- Water activities on the beach – SUP boarding, surfing lessons, sea kayaking, water skiing, try scuba diving
- Guided tour in Lisbon in private historical tram
- Boat Cruise on the coast and Dolphin Watching
- Visit of historical UNESCO town Sintra with guided tourW
- Wellness and Spa treatmenst in the hotel
Duration 2:30minuts from Prague. TAP Porugal every day. Prices start from 195EUR per person.